Communisis buys London agency

Communisis has once again reached for its chequebook and acquired a substantial stake in financial services and technology specialist agency The Garden Marketing, with an option to buy the entire business.
The deal is the latest in a number of acquisitions made by the group, as it expands its print business into an end-to-end marketing services operation. Last month its interim report revealed it had bought two firms in the previous three months – London-based software production agency Kieon, and social media agency Yomego. The combined value of the deals was nearly £1.6m.
In The Garden Marketing deal it has acquired a 49% equity stake for a cash consideration of £400,000, with an option to acquire the remaining 51% for about £600,000.
The London agency, founded in 1987, specialises in lead generation and collateral marketing communications. The company was founded in 1987 and generates annual revenues in the region of £1m.
Communisis’ investment extends the group’s creative services offering, adding further strategic planning expertise, conceptual creative services, copywriting and additional artworking resources.
Andy Blundell, chief Executive of Communisis, (pictured) said: “This deal marks the latest stage in the implementation of our growth strategy and further expands our service capability. We look forward to working with them and our joint plans for sales synergies are already well advanced.”

Related stories
Acquisitions build Communisis offer
Breathing new life into the print industry
Mobile giant appoints Communisis

Print Friendly

1 Trackbacks & Pingbacks

  1. Communisis profits rocket 22%

Comments are closed.